As you consider participating in our worship service, please look over the guidelines that we will be following. If you're unable to follow these, or uncomfortable with them, then I would encourage you to continue to worship with us online. Here's the rules we're currently following:.
- No food or drink service will be provided.
- We have multiple hand sanitizer stations in place and encourage their use.
- As of May 16, face masks and social distancing are no longer required in our Worship Service. We respect everyone's right to continue wearing a face mask and/or social distancing as they feel necessary.
- Children are always welcome in the Sanctuary. Children's "worship bags" are available as you enter the Sanctuary.
- Children's Ministry is available in a limited capacity. Currently we have our "Little's Class" for ages 2 thru Kindergarten. We welcome older children to participate in the adult worship service in the Sanctuary.
- We also have a designated cry/nursing room for parents to sit with their babies and toddlers, as needed.