As you consider participating in our worship service, please look over the guidelines that we will be following. If you're unable to follow these, or uncomfortable with them, then I would encourage you to continue to worship with us online. Hopefully, these mandated guidelines will loosen as it becomes safer for people to function more normally. Until then, here's the rules we'll be following:.
- No food or drink service will be provided.
- We have multiple hand sanitizer stations in place and encourage their use.
- All who attend will be required to wear face masks (ages 5 and up) for the duration of the service. Please bring your own face mask. We will have extras on hand.
- Children are always welcome in the Sanctuary. Children's "worship bags" are available as you enter the Sanctuary.
- Children's Ministry is available in a limited capacity. Currently we have our "Little's Class" for ages 2 thru Kindergarten. We welcome older children to participate in the adult worship service in the Sanctuary.
- We also have a designated cry/nursing room for parents to sit with their babies and toddlers, as needed.