We're excited to have Children's Church (ages 4-10) available again and are taking great precautions to keep our kids safe! Our Children's Church area is cleaned and sanitized after each use. With that in mind, we're asking our children and parents to abide by the following guidelines:
- Parents must sign their children in before church service starts.
- Children are required to wear a face mask at all times. We have child-sized disposable masks for any child who lacks their own.
- Children will be with their parents in the adult worship service until Pastor Daniel dismisses them for Children's Church.
- Once dismissed, all children will be instructed to wash their hands before entering their classroom.
- Children will be assigned seats in the classroom in order to maintain social distancing.
- Each child will have their own personal supplies provided for them so that they do not have to share with others in the classroom.
- Once service has ended, children will wait in their classroom until their parents come to check them out.
Please feel free to ask our Children's Church Leader or Children's Ministry Attendant if you have any questions.