As you consider participating in one of our worship services, please look over the guidelines that we will be following. If you're unable to follow these, or uncomfortable with them, then I would encourage you to continue to worship with us from home. Hopefully, these mandated guidelines will loosen as it becomes safer for people to function more normally. Until then, here's the rules we'll be following:
- Service will be shortened to 1 hr. in length.
- Only the sanctuary and bathrooms will be accessible. No food or drink service will be provided.
- Sanctuary chairs are arranged so that families/couples can sit together as a "unit." We are asking all "units" and/or individuals to be socially distanced (6 ft).
- All who attend will be required to wear face masks (ages 5 and up) for the duration of the service. Please bring your own face mask.
- We ask that you sign in upon entering the building so that we know to contact you in the case that it's discovered that someone came to service while asymptomatic.
- Children's Ministry will be offered during the 10:30 am service only. Children are always welcome in the sanctuary. All children must sit with their family.
- We have multiple hand sanitizer stations in place and encourage their use.